200 Hour ONLINE Yoga Alliance Foundational Level Yoga Teacher Training
Date: November 23, 2020 to February 26, 2021
Become a 200-hour Graduate & a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Caribe Yoga Academy!
The Caribe Yoga Academy offers the unique opportunity to complete your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training recognized by the Yoga Alliance LIVE and ONLINE.
The program cost includes the same expert faculty as our live programs as well as peer and staff feedback in large group, small group and pair formats. This training has all of the quality of our live programs at less than half of the immersion training price! Accessible, professional, transformational. Start your journey TODAY!
Important Course Information
This course has sessions that are afternoons only (4.5 contact hours) as well as several full days (9 contact hours) programed throughout. In order to receive certification, the students must be present at all of the live sessions.
What You’ll Learn
Our unique program goes above and beyond the Yoga Alliance standards to provide you a truly in-depth transformational experience. Dive deep into:
- Yoga History
- Energy Anatomy
- Teaching Methodology
- Spiritual Practices
- And more!
TWO SCHEDULE FORMATS:
All times are listed in Costa Rican local time. There will be half day meetings twice a week and full day meetings every other Saturday (a full list of dates can be requested).
HALF DAY SCHEDULE (4.5 contact hours)
2:00 to 4:30p.m. : Theory & Practice
4:30p.m. to 6:30p.m.: Practice, Application &/or Sadhana
FULL DAY SCHEDULE (9 contact hours)
6:30 to 8:30 a.m. : Sadhana.
8:30a.m. : BREAKFAST
9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. : Methodology, Philosophy, Anatomy or Theory
12:30 to 2:30p.m. LUNCH
2:30 to 5:00 p.m. : Application & Practice, Review & exams
5:00 to 6:30p.m. : Evening practice
(9 contact hours)
This course will include assigned reading, quizzes and homework between our contact hours.
- Expert & Experienced Faculty
- Professional manual and workbook
- Mentorship and faculty guidance
- On-going support post-graduation
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot!
Join hundreds of Yoga students who have received their certification or completed additional training with Caribe Yoga Academy!
Here’s how to book:
- Complete your Basic Registration at the form below.
- After registration, you’ll receive a thank you and a link to complete a deposit.
- Pay a $750 USD deposit to reserve your spot (deposits count toward the full program cost).
- You’ll receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 hours.
- Pay the remainder of $949 USD in Course Fees at least 21 days before the event.
Ready to get started! Reserve your spot today! (Here’s a quick note on why you should book directly with Caribe Yoga Academy)
Important Info: Cancellation Policy and Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
Questions? Email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon as we can!
Avani and the incredible team at OM at Cashew Hill create an unforgettable journey of self discovery and empowerment, that happens to also prepare you to be a kick ass 200 RYT. I had no idea how much growth and self discovery I would experience on this training, and the family I would gain. It is so much more than an education in becoming a teacher, the OM team instills the values of being compassionate, aware, and present as a teacher and human being, and I am honored to say I received my training in such a grounded, special place. I would recommend it 10X over to anyone looking to do their training here.
This training was been above and beyond what I would have ever imagined. There’s so much love in Cashew Hill. There are wonderful angels protecting this place. [Avani] embodies the definition of a mother helping others connect to their higher self and unveil layers of conditioning to re-connect and rise together!
This YTT somehow transformed me. During the YTT, I have experienced and received so much love from everyone around the world… I felt genuine kindness and positivity from everyone everywhere. In addition, I had chances to release. I’ve never felt stronger emotionally. I was not really a spiritual person but this YTT has opened my views to things I was constantly in denial of. I am glad I participated. It has offered me more than what I came for and a chance to see my life differently.
There is no place like this. I went to do my yoga teacher training But Avani and the crew gave so so so much more than just a yoga training. You will have to come and experience it by yourself! The daily meals speak for itself. I’m def coming back to do further studies for my 300hr. There is no place I’d rather be.
I just finished my YTT and can’t stop thinking about all the beautiful experiences I had thanks to Avani and all the OM team for being so special to us. I will do all my studies in Caribbean Yoga Academy! I don’t know what I miss the most if it’s you guys, the beautiful place or the food.
I am really grateful for what you helped bring out in me. Please continue facilitating the beautiful process of bring people’s best selves out!
The Yoga Teacher Training with the Caribe Yoga Academy made me feel like the very best of myself.
I can’t imagine having done my 200 YTT with anyone else…my intuition told me to come here! This is a top notch program…I am proud to be a Caribe Yoga Academy alum!
Thank you ALL so much for the time, effort, love and passion you put into the program. I have learned more than I ever imagined and have grown and transformed as a person. I am both grounded in myself and inspired to grow outwards and spread light to others. This program has changed my life in all the best ways!
Caribe Yoga Academy sets the standard for what a yoga teacher training should be. The information is varied and deep. The instructors are passionate and truly invested in transferring that to their students. The setting is second to none. I cannot imagine taking my YTT anywhere else. I feel I have received enough knowledge, practice and empowerment to take my yoga out into the world with confidence.
- All reservations for 200-Hour Level Courses require a deposit of $750 USD.
- The deposit for ONLINE training is non-refundable.
- If you chose to cancel your booking, we are unable to process refunds for any reason.
- The remainder of the cost of the course you have chosen is due 21 days before the course start date.
- In the unusual occasion where WE are unable to host the course or the Caribe Yoga Academy makes the decision to cancel your course, your deposit and any other course fees paid to Caribe Yoga Academy will be refunded to you in a timely manner.
Why You Should Book Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy
We’re a boutique Yoga Academy and many of our students come from international locations around the world. We don’t use a fancy booking system, and though you may have seen us on some of the popular booking sites (BookYogaRetreats and RetreatNetwork) we prefer instead that you book with us directly.
Why we use our own reservation system:
- Reservation systems are costly and take a lot of time to maintain (we prefer to focus on providing the very best, authentic and tranquil learning environment for our students)
- Booking Sites take a large fee from our customers AND our academy (sometimes as much as 30% goes to the site… and not to our school).
Booking Directly with Caribe Yoga Academy means that:
- Your deposit goes immediately to your benefit (instead of fees for an outside booking site)
- You’re helping Caribe Yoga Academy support our amazing staff and continue to improve the AmaSer facilities
- You’re benefiting the local Puerto Viejo economy (we do our best to buy local and stay local… it’s how our community thrives!)
What to Expect When You Book:
We use Square digital invoices, Venmo, bank transfer or good, old-fashioned PayPal and our website forms to take reservations and training deposits.
If you have any questions, you can always email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to address any concerns!